Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cereal!!!

I can't believe my baby will be 5 months old next week, where has the time gone? So at our 4mo. appt our doctor told us as long as my milk supply was keeping up then she suggested exclusively breastfeeding until 6 months. Well we have been eating an awful lot lately so I decided to try some rice cereal. The first time I gave it to her she would cry between bites because I couldn't get it to her fast enough! Will actually got a day off Sunday so we tried it again and she absolutely LOVED it! And Remi well he was the clean up crew and he enjoyed it too! I took some video (I'll try to post later) it was too cute! She was grabbing at the spoon and Remi ended up cleaning her off for us! Good Times!




Here is a video clip...



and another with the clean-up crew!


No comments:

Post a Comment