Monday, August 9, 2010

Baptisms, Brock & the Beach!

I know it's been a while since I last updated my blog we've been so busy! On June 28th we baptized Emma Ray she's now our little Catholic, my family was wonderful I think we had more people in church than all 4 of the other babies combined! We are so blessed to have such a large and supportive family! I've managed to put 3500 miles on my car since July 6th :). First Will & I took a quick weekend trip to NOLA for our anniversary weekend. We stayed at a B&B and had diner at Palace Cafe, it was amazing! When we got back to our room we enjoyed a bottle of wine we brought back from our Honeymoon in Sonoma. I still can't believe we've been married for a whole year it went by so fast and our lives have changed so much in that one short year!

That Sunday Emma Ray & I said bye to daddy and packed up and headed to Florida to see my cousin Rene'e and meet her new bundle of joy Brock Adrien born July 16th. They live in Daytona so it was quite the drive, my dad drove through the night and Emma Ray slept almost the whole way there! Here is a few pics of Brock...

We made a vacation out of it and took ERP to the beach for the first time, she loved the water and the sand! My parents had a great time spending the week with us!

We went to St. Augustine and walked around downtown and took a tour of a winery. We also drove south of Daytona to Ponce Inlet where we walked up 203 steps to the top of a lighthouse in 100 degree weather with a baby strapped to my chest! Yes I am nuts but we made it and the view was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment